Our long-standing relationships with leading architects, engineers, land planners, contractors and other real estate professionals ensure that each project exceeds expectations.
Full Management (Including Financial Services)
- Oversee all maintenance of common areas.
- Review, negotiate and recommend third party contractors to perform maintenance.
- Distribute any and all noticed to all HOA members.
- Assist all property owners with questions concerning the HOA by-Laws, Rules and Regulations, etc.
- Review all work performed by third party contractors.
- Assist the HOA board of directors with all bidding and selection of insurance companies and/or policies.
- Assist in filing of any and all insurance claims.
- Assist property owners in any changes of ownership.
- Provided regular property inspections.
- Assist the board that the HOA with enforcement of By-Laws and Rules and Regulations.
- Assist in the preparation of all annual budgets. (financial)
- Attend all annual HOA meetings. (financial)
- Maintain the financial books of the HOA. (financial)
- Province monthly financial statements to the board of directors. (financial)
- Pay all invoices as approved by the board. (financial)
- Invoice all property owners annually and prepare late notices as needed in the collection process. (financial)
- Provide copies of all financial documents for any liens and/or law suits. (financial)